Monday, 17 May 2010

It's a girl!

I made this card with a digital image downloaded from The set is called 'Sweet Cheeks' (how cute is that!) and comes with a lot of images. I love the things they do there. Go check it out!
I coloured it with my promarkers and used glamour dust for a bit of sparkle. The grey bow looks a lot darker in the photo than it does on the actual card but not much I can do about that.

I though it would enter this one into the challenge 'SOMETHING NEW' on the Bee-crafty blog even thought it's not one of their images (sorry!)

Saturday, 15 May 2010

Hard days work

I made this card for the Lili of the Valley challenge blog. Their stamps are so cute (I've ordered 3 more) and are great for pro marker practice!

It makes a nice change to have a nice male stamp. It's so tough making cards for men but I enjoyed making this one.

With Love...

 I made this card for the
it's one of the first times I've done a challenge and I quite enjoyed it! I got this image from My Grafico and used my new pro markers to colour it. (I'm still getting used to them and need a lot more practice with my shading!)

Thursday, 13 May 2010

Fairy Card

I made this for a family frinds 40th birthday and thought I would also enter it into
Cute card thursday challenge - someone special.
It's the first time I've ever entered a challenge like this...wish me luck!

Saturday, 8 May 2010

Digital Images

I've been using a lot of digital images lately, this is one of the many that I got from They have some really nice stuff.
We actually had a sunny day, so I managed to get outside to take pictures. They always look nicer in real sunlight!

Anniversary Card

I got the idea for this one out of a magazine. I made the birds out of mire but found it really tricky to stick them in place. (Don't look too close or you'll see the glue!) I embossed the flowers with a cuttlebug folder in my bigshot and distressed it to bring up the white. I also used my nestablilites. It came out better than I thought it would but I would have like to be able to use less glue on the wire birds.