Sunday 20 March 2011

Last but not least challenge


I made this card for the Last but not least challenge. You need to use an embossed layer, a border punch, design paper and 3 brads to qualify to enter. This was a fun one to make (but don't look at the brads, the 3rd is wonky!) I think the design paper is from Papermania oriental pack, the embossing was done with my Cuttlebug embossing folder in my Bigshot, the punch is a Fiskars border punch and the image (coloured with promarkers) is a digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps

2 comments:

dj said...

Oh so very cute...great coloring of that little critter!! Thanks for playing along...good luck in the drawing!!

dj said...

Just wanted to let you know that you are the winner of the Last But Not Least challenge for this past month....yippie!! Just send me your mailing address so that I can get your prize mailed out to you!!