Thursday 28 July 2011

Christmas in July



I made this card for the Christmas in July challenge at Designed2Delight. Since I used the digi image and I didn't use traditional colours I can enter it into both of their challenges. Yay!
Christmas in July - NO green or red
Christmas in July -  Stamp of the month challenge

I coloured my pretty pink snowman with my promarkers, added some gem buttons and a star. The papers are from Pink Petticoats 'Fairy Lights' set. The sentiment stamp is an old one I've had for years so I don't know where it's from. I like this card and I think I'll end up making him again in different colours!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

WONDERFUL job ~ I really like the pink, it's great!! Thanks for joining us this week for the Saturday Challenge at Designed 2 Delight!!

Peggysue said...

Its beautiful in pink! Thanks so much for using Christmas Snowman by Designed2Delight and entering our challenge. We enjoy seeing your work!

Kathy said...

Love, love, love this. All the pink is gorgeous, especially the tree. Thanks for joining us at D2D this week.