Thursday 5 January 2012

Happy New Year!

My poor blog has been so very lonely for the last few months as I seem to have neglected it completely.
One of my goals this year is to enter more card challenges (and convince some of my 'crafty' friends to do the same) so hopefully it won't been so long between posts!

I made this card for my friends husband who is retiring and thought that it matched the new challenge at the revamped  LOTV challenge blog - 'New Beginnings' (ok, so retirement is usually an ending but I think the person actually retiring probably sees it as a new beginning!)



Stamp - 'Deckchair dreaming' from Lili of the Valley
Paper (digital) -Woodgrain in Mocha from Pink Petticoat
Sentiment - designed on computer by me!
Circle cut with nesties and bigshot
Coloured with Promarkers


I apologise for the bad photo, I took this on my MS score board because I was being very lazy and couldn't be bothered to get some decent papers out to use as a photo backdrop. Promise I'll do better next time...honest!

3 comments:

Saskia said...

Hey Jo,

I love this card and your style.
I start to follow your blog.

Kind regards Saskia

Andrea said...

simple and cute

Nicola said...

Awe this card is absolutely gorgeous Jo, perfect choice of image for retirement.
Thank you for playing along with Lili´s Little Fairies.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-