Monday 23 January 2012

White on white


I've been wanting to ink up this stamp for the last few weeks (got it for Christmas) and I finally got round to doing it today! I've made 3 cards with her already (well, 2 and a half!) and she is truly Gorjuss ;)
Whilst blog hopping I came across a challenge blog that I've never seen before. The Sweet Stampin challenge blog. The challenge this week is 'White on White' so I thought I would have a go. This card turned out exactly as I planned and I'm really pleased with it!
I'll enter this one into the I  Promarkers - Anything goes challenge 
(as you can enter up to 3 times) 

Stamp- Gorjuss 'On top of the world'
Cuttlebug embossing folder - 'swiss dots' 
I used a flower and swirl die cut out with my Bigshot
(not sure from where, could be Marianne Creatable dies?), 
some white card candi 
and I coloured with promarkers
(I also embossed the edges with my MS score board)


Edit. My card made the spotlight at the sweet stampin challenge! I'm so pleased!! x

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Just a lovely card, really like the take on our White on White challenge with your sweet GG.
Thanks for joining in this week at Sweet Stampin. Debbiexx

mixamatoasties said...

What a lovely card. Love GG's and I particularly like this one and the way you have coloured her.

Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week.

Susan x

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun...and loving all your details too :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a pretty card, I love white on white and the little gorjuss girl in dark colours makes a beautiful contrast
Lindsay xx

Tracey T said...

This is a stunning card, Jo. The coloured image looks perfect against the all white background - she really pops off the page. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Unknown said...

Wow this is stunning, love the image and your colouring is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers and Sweet Stampin this week. xx

Rachel said...

Love this card! That image is sooo cute and the white background really makes it pop. Thanks for joining the fun at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

xxxtglxxx said...

This is beautiful Jo! :) Love your gorjuss image too!

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

An Occasional Genius said...

So glad you found us at Sweet Stampin' Jo! It's lovely to have you playing along with your beautiful card xx

catherine said...

Well done on your spotlight this week. I have just come across your blog and noticed this card. I have become your newest follower and looking forward to seeing more of your crafting
x catherine