Monday 19 March 2012

Butterflies & Fairies


I made this for the Lili's little fairies challenge - Butterflies & Fairies
This is one of my rare cards that it all completely hand made, no computer/digital imput at all! The stamp is from LOTV, the sentiments and the butterflies are hero arts. I used my Martha Stewart punch and the papers are from a 6x6 pack from my stash. Coloured with my Promarkers of course.

I can add this as my second entry at I  Promarkers too - anything goes

Edit- I won 2 stamps from Lili of the Valley with this entry! thank you LOTV!

3 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Really pretty Jo, love the fairy and papers Sxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jo, love that image and the pretty colours. I've joined you as a follower looking forward to seeing more of your work!
Lorraine x

Karen said...

What a lovely card, soooo delicate looking too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx