Wednesday 9 May 2012

Invitation


I made this for a challenge I came across though the promarker facebook page that I'm a member of. The challenge (here) is to make an invitation for a kids party. My daughter wants to invite one of her friends for a sleep over and I thought it would be nice for her to send her an invite so it was a perfect excuse to make a card! 
The image and the dotty border are from Tiddly Inks, I coloured with my new summer limited edition promarkers and added glamour dust for a bit of sparkle. I made the sentiment on the computer.


3 comments:

Cloudedbrains said...

Thankyou for entering my "Challenge giveaway" (flexmarkers) and GOOD LUCK xx

Squirrel x said...

Oh this is soooo cute hun, love it! Sxxx

Lorraine said...

Cute card, love the image and colours.
Lorraine x