Friday 5 April 2013

SBS Medusa card


My card, with 9 minutes to spare!
The Challenge for the SBS facebook group was a colour challenge. Black & cream plus one other colour using the Medusa image from Simply Betty Stamps. I coloured her with promarkers and decided top make green my other colour. Added some black in with some die cut swirls and corners and used some digital paper for the background. I kept it fairly simple, I might add a sentiment at some point but I like it the way it is for now.

The reason I did all this last minute (although I coloured the image weeks ago!) was that my Mum got married over the Easter weekend and my time seems to have been taken up with helping her plan everything! I made the invites, the favours, the table plan and place cards, signs for various tables, bunting for the sweet table, butterflies for the wish tree, table decorations, thank you cards, necklaces for the bridesmaids and I helped make the buttonholes and bouquets!  Phew, we all had a fantastic day but I'm secretly glad its all over now!

2 comments:

Corinne said...

so so BEAUTIFUL!!! hugs

Emily Shroom said...

Great colouring and a very elegant looking card!