Wednesday 28 August 2013

Roller derby SKATE OFF!


Simply Betty stamps and the Stamping Chef got together and drew some skating images for the - Vulture Knockouts vs. The Skullhead Babes Roller Derby skate off!

 Rules as follows - 
For The Stamping Chef  your challenge with Kitty Paw Vultura you must do a recipe:
 1 ribbon, 2 buttons 3 pieces of background paper

For Simply B Stamps your challenge with Bonnie Skullbabe you must do a color combo:
Hot Pink, Lime Green, and Black (this is for your colors of clothing, papers, embellishments).


I will admit I did mine very last minute, I didn't really think ahead and had a very busy weekend (thats my excuse for my atrocious colouring!) but I finished them off and posted them to the stamping chef gallery. 
I had an awful time with the layout of my second card, it just didn't seem right. then I turned it 90 degrees and had a brain wave! It's not how I pictured it but I'm fairly happy with it.



Simply Betty - Bonnie SkullBabe





The Stamping Chef - Kitty Paw Vultura




No comments: